[AnimeClub] Anime Club is unraveling conspiracies!

Vincent vlipoma at stevens.edu
Thu Mar 4 21:24:42 EST 2010

Greetings fellow Otaku,

It is with great pleasure that I announce an end to the conspiracies!
Friday at 9PM in B118 the Anime Club shall reveal to the world the evils
of the NHK. Nothing can stop us now! Except maybe an over heated
projector. If you want snacks, enlightening post viewing discussion, or
just need a place to hide from overbearing corporations bent on making
you a Hikkikomori, then come to Anime Club!

Also, members of your Anime Club have created a radio program. Otaku
Radio airs Monday night into Tuesday morning from Midnight to One.
Listen to your favorite soundtracks while your fellow members make fools
of themselves on air. Please? You can hear the program by listening to
WCPR's radio stream at www.wcpr.org

Also also, there will be yet another CPAC meeting this Sunday in Babbio
122 at 3. If you're interested in volunteering or would like to review
the CPAC zombie defense plan I encourage you to go.

See you soon!
-Vince, still the zombie hunting secretary.