[AnimeClub] Anime Club is taking shelter from Giant Monsters

Vincent vlipoma at stevens.edu
Thu Mar 11 19:07:05 EST 2010

Greetings fellow Otaku,

It is with great pleasure that I announce Anime Club shall be giving
homage to the giant green God Lizard this Friday in B118 at 9PM. Yes,
we're watching Godzilla films. Also, I promise they won't be terrible! A
highly advanced screening process developed by modern science uses
advanced algorithms to understand the likes and dislikes of our club.
Using this new method, known as "watching the film before hand", the
Anime Club E-Board will be better able to tailor to your giant monster
needs.

If that fails, we can always bribe you with pizza.

Your shameless secretary,
-Vinny