[AnimeClub] Anime Club is Going Live

Josue E. Silva jsilva1 at stevens.edu
Tue Oct 19 23:19:55 EDT 2010

Greetings Fellow Otaku:

This week Anime Club is going to do something a little different. We're
not going to show anime! That's right no anime, instead we're going to
show two (that's right two) live action movies: Yakuza, like dragon and
 Battle Royale.

It's Lord of Flies meets Kill Bill, in these two action packed movies.

Battle Royale centers around 42 students who have been placed on a
deserted island and told to do one thing:kill each other in a
no-holds-barred game to the death, and the last one standing after
three days gets to leave.

Yakuza, follows the fearsome yakuza leader Kazuma kiryo's return from a
ten year jail sentence. His return means many things to many people,
but how will it change him and the people around him

So join us this Friday at 9:00PM in Burchard 118

NOW FOR VERY IMPORTANT INFORMATION:

this Sunday (10/24/2010) there will be a CPAC MEETING at 3PM
Also on Wednesday the anime club will be TAKING PICTURES at 9:15PM on
the second floor of Howe behind pierce next to the elevators.

See you there,
Josue Silva
Kamen Rider in training