[AnimeClub] Zombies, its always zombies

Josue E. Silva jsilva1 at stevens.edu
Wed Oct 27 23:25:27 EDT 2010

Greetings Fellow Otaku:

Happy Halloween!!! And that can mean only one thing for the Anime Club,
HALLOWEEN MARATHON! And I am proud to announce that the Anime Club will
be marathoning Tokyo Majin!

In the night of Tokyo, people are disappearing and turning up as
corpses withing days. However, the dead don't stay dead for very long,
for each victim soon begins to roam the streets as zombies. A group of
students with special powers take it upon themselves to face this new
menace. But who or what is behind all this.

So join us this Friday at 9:00 PM in Burchard 118, we will have snacks,
soda, and prizes (thats right we have prizes).

See you there
Josue silva
Kamen Rider in training