[AnimeClub] Chinese electric batman?!

Josue E. Silva jsilva1 at stevens.edu
Wed Sep 8 23:32:41 EDT 2010

Greetings Fellow Otaku:

Confused about the title? Well you are going to have to join us this
week  to find out what it's all about. On that note I am proud to
announce this week's showing of Darker Than Black.

That's right, we enter a world where beings with special powers called
"contractors" exist , but in return they each must pay a unique cost
for their power.

So join us this  Friday at 9:00 PM in Burchard 118 for good times, good
food, and to figure out what in god's name Chinese electric batman has
to do with this show.

see you there
Josue Slva
Roughneck