[AnimeClub] Torch your best friend, Sing a song

Josue E. Silva jsilva1 at stevens.edu
Wed Sep 15 15:29:32 EDT 2010

Greetings Fellow Otaku:

For those of you who were with us last week ( and for those who weren't
i know where you live) Chinese electric batman is back. We begin to
understand the world of contractors and their price but what does this
all mean fur Hei and the Syndicate? What are they trying to achieve?

Well, you're just going to have to watch and find out. So join us this
Friday at 9:00PM in Burchard 118. And for those who don't come, I can
always borrow Vinny's crowbar.

See you there,
Josue Silva
Kamen rider in training