[AnimeClub] PROLEGOMENON!!! (try saying that three times fast)

Josue E. Silva jsilva1 at stevens.edu
Wed Jan 19 19:44:52 EST 2011

Greetings Fellow Otaku,

The anime club is back and better than ever! With that in mind the
Anime Club is proud to announce our infamous unpronounceable event,
Prolegomenon!! And that means that you, the club member, gets the
chance to decide the fate of the Anime club by voting on our special
Member's Choice.

There will soda, chips, and cake (and this time it's not a lie)

So join us this Friday, January 21st at 9:00PM in Burchard 118, or else
i'll send the Anime Club ninjas to come get you.

On a more serious note, Club elections for the Anime Club will be held
February 4th (which is a friday). So if you are seriously considering
being part of our E-board you can't afford to miss that meeting.

See you there,
Josue Silva
not so secret ninja leader