[AnimeClub] EXTRA!! EXTRA!! The Anime Club has got news for you

Josue E. Silva jsilva1 at stevens.edu
Thu Jan 27 19:09:06 EST 2011

Greetings Fellow Otaku,

The snow might have cancelled out classes but a little snow won't stop
the Anime Club. That being said the Anime Club is proud to announce
Canaan as this week's showing.

But wait there's more. The Anime Club has voted and the fate of our
future showings has been decide. For the 2 week showing it will be
Kamichu and our 3 week showing is Tora Dora. I would tell you the rest
of our schedule but thats too much work, so please head to
http://www.stevens.edu/anime/cgi-bin/index.php.

BUT WAIT THERE'S EVEN MORE, email us now and you can be part of the
illustrious CPAC staff. The amazing event that is Castle point anime
convention is fast approaching and we could always use more slav,, I
mean volunteers. Also, if you love cosplay and have some skill at it we
would appreciate it if someone could head or cosplay dept.

last but not least, our E-Board elections are coming up on February
4th. So don't miss it if you want to be run.

That being said, come join us this Friday at 9:00PM at Burchard 118.

See you there,
Josue Silva
Secret Ninja Leaser