[AnimeClub] Mushishi-The end is Nigh!

Nicholas Barresi nbarresi at stevens.edu
Thu Jun 23 14:29:17 EDT 2011

Greeting everyone,

Just a quick reminder that tonight at 9:15PM, we will be showing the final
installment of Mushishi in B118. Join us tonight as we find out what the end
of our travels and journeys with Ginko will bring us.

Be sure to bring a blanket, and stay tuned for more information regarding
our annual Christmas in July A.K.A It's freezing in B118 in the middle of
summer holiday photo in the upcoming weeks.

As per the usual we will have snacks and soda to compliment the viewing
experience.

See you all later!

-Nick