[AnimeClub] BYOA Night Is Back!

Chris Stoddart cstoddar at stevens.edu
Wed Jun 29 21:53:09 EDT 2011

It's that time of the summer again!  Head on over to B118 tomorrow, June
30th at 9:15 in the PM for Bring Your Own Anime Night!  I'll bring a few of
my favorites, and feel free to bring some of your own.  We'll vote to decide
what we watch.  We may marathon a whole 12 episode series or we might watch
an episode or two of a couple series or we'll watch a movie or we'll run
around in circles screaming and waving our arms.  You decide!

Next week, there will be a break for finals, then on July 14th, we'll resume
weekly showings with Blade of the Immortal.

-Chris Stoddart
Fmr. President, Stevens Anime Club (Hon. Dis.)