[AnimeClub] MATRICULATION

cbowers cbowers at stevens.edu
Thu Sep 1 10:18:49 EDT 2011

Salutations, Anime Fans,

It's that time again. For the first Anime Club meeting of the fall
semester, we're kicking it off with Matriculation. This Friday,
September 2nd, at 9 PM in Burchard 118, we'll be watching a little
sample of what's to come later in the semester, and we'll be doing a
little voting.

We'll vote between Dai-Guard, Uchuu no Stellvia (AKA Stellvia of the
Universe) and Black Cat for our 3-week show, and between Haibane Renmei
and Now and Then, Here and There for our 2-week show. We'll also be
watching Ga-Rei Zero and Durarara.

Remember that your vote counts! And remember to be at Burchard 118 on
Friday at 9 PM for a night of anime, snacks, and democracy.

See you there,

Chris Bowers
An Secretary