[AnimeClub] a dark-colored feline

cbowers cbowers at stevens.edu
Wed Sep 7 17:04:46 EDT 2011

Greetings, Anime Fans,

This Friday, we start our 3-week show, Black Cat. Black Cat originally
aired from October 2005 to March 2006, and is an adaptation of the manga
by Kentaro Yabuki. It is the story of a young assassin, Train Heartnet,
and how his worldview is changed when he meets the bounty hunters Sven
Vollfied and Saya Minatsuki, among others. If you enjoy action, comedy,
or both at the same time, you'll probably enjoy Black Cat.

Meet us in Burchard 118 on Friday, September 9, at 9 PM and join us in
watching this exciting anime. Also, there will be snacks and stuff.

See you there,

Chris Bowers
Insert Epithet Here