[AnimeClub] Week 2 of High-Tension Action

Chris Bowers cbowers at stevens.edu
Wed Feb 1 19:22:25 EST 2012

Esteemed Lords and Vassals,

Once again we invite you to a showing of Sengoku Basara, the most
historically accurate anime we'll watch this semester (except Gravion).
This week we'll be watching the second half of the series.

Those of you who are familiar with Japanese history may remember the
famous Incident at Honnouji, which had an explosive impact on the
political situation of the time, but which I will not spoil. This series
takes that event and goes in a slightly different direction with it.
Either way, I'm sure it will be enjoyable and action-packed, as usual.

Join us this Friday, February 3rd, at 9 PM in Burchard 118 for anime,
drinks, snacks, and other awesome stuff.

See you there,

Chris Bowers
Vassal of Toyotomi Hideyoshi