[AnimeClub] Bamboo Blade, and more!

Chris Bowers cbowers at stevens.edu
Tue Feb 14 22:16:27 EST 2012

Greetings, Anime Enthusiasts,

After our awesome marathon last
week, this week we'll be starting our first 3-week show, Bamboo
Blade.

Bamboo Blade is about an impoverished kendo teacher, who bets
his all-female team can beat an old friend's. If he wins, he gets a
year's supply of sushi, for free. So, he has to get a team together, and
train them to perfection, or risk starvation.

Join us this Friday,
February 17th, at 9 PM in Burchard 118, for anime, pizza, snacks,
drinks, and all the rest.

But before that, be sure to head up to the
second floor of the Howe Center tomorrow night (that's Wednesday,
February 15th) for yearbook photos! Our photo is at 9:50 PM, so be there
at 9:40 or so.

And one more thing: if you haven't already, get on
DuckSync, and join the Anime Club's DuckSync page, which can be found
here [1].

See you there,

Chris Bowers
An Secretary