[AnimeClub] PROLEGOMENON 2012

cbowers cbowers at stevens.edu
Wed Jan 18 21:19:40 EST 2012

Ladies and Gentlemen, Boys and Girls,

I hope you enjoyed your break, I know I certainly did. But I'm glad to
be back because the Anime Club is about to bring you a Prolegomenon the
likes of which have never been seen! This Friday we're going to be
previewing the series we'll be watching this semester. We'll see our two
week options, Haibane Renmei and Sengoku Basara; and our three week
options, Stellvia, Bamboo Blade, and Kaze no Stigma. We'll also preview
our set series: Sora no Woto, Angel Beats, and what may be one of the
greatest anime ever created, Gravion.

Join us this Friday, January 20th, at 9 PM in Burchard 118 for great
anime, snacks, pizza, and other things!

See you there,

Chris Bowers
An Secretary