[AnimeClub] Super Special Surprise Week!

Evan Lewis mushroom3691 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 13 23:06:23 EDT 2012

Greetings Fellow Summoners! Anime Lovers,

              This is your I'm done with this secretary.Sorry for the late
email everypony everybody (again)(again)! Anime club will be in B118,
tomorrow, Thursday June 14th, at 9PM. All the usual will be there, snacks
drinks and of course, anime. This week is going to be Super Special Awesome
however,  as we have a big surprise in store for everyone that shows!
(Mainly due to the fact that we are a week ahead of schedule, thanks to a
blunder on my part). Hope to see you there!

-Evan Lewis

-The Dark Child Secretary