[AnimeClub] Some Sort of Arcade-Part 1

Evan Lewis mushroom3691 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 20 20:13:07 EDT 2012

Greetings Fellow Summoners! Anime Lovers,

             I actually got the email out in time! Yay! Anime club will be
in B118, tomorrow, Thursday June 21st, at 9PM. All the usual will be there,
snacks drinks and of course, anime.This week we are showing Magical
Shopping Arcade Abenobashi. Imamiya Satoshi, "Sasshi" to his friends, has
grown up in the Abenobashi Shopping Arcade in Osaka, along with his
childhood friend, Asahina Arumi. Now, all that was stable in his life is in
ruins. His family's bath house has closed and been torn down, and Arumi's
family is moving to Hokkaido - and taking her with them. In the midst of
all this, something happens to the framework of reality, and Sasshi and
Arumi slip into a weird parallel world. It's still Abenobashi, but not
their Abenobashi. Strange things are afoot, and Sasshi must find out their
meaning, in order to reach a goal that he barely understands. Hope to see
you there!

-Evan Lewis

-The Iron Ambassador Secretary