[AnimeClub] [Anime Club] IMPORTANT: Message about this Friday

Alexis Moore amoore at stevens.edu
Wed Oct 17 23:58:44 EDT 2012

Hello Anime Club Members,

I am not Evan Lewis and this is not a ponified email. This is instead a
very serious email about this Friday night. This week, our beloved
treasurer, Dylan Hutchison chose to resign from his post. While we are
saddened by his departure, we respect his decision. We appreciate all of
the hard work he did while he was a member of the e-board and we wish him
the best in all of his future endeavors.

What this means for the rest of us, and the rest of you is that we must
hold an emergency election. This is a two week process as per the Student
Life Guidelines, SGA Constitution, and Anime Club Constitution. The first
week (this week) we will nominate members who for the position of treasure
and next week we will vote on the nominees after they have been approved by
student life. Please note, that freshmen cannot run, this time because they
do not have any previous semester's grades in. Next semester however,
freshmen will be eligible to run for all e-board positions at our regularly
scheduled elections. Additionally, you must be an active member to run
(active members must have attended at least three out of the last six
events).

Thank you and I hope to see you on Friday.

Alexis Moore
Computer Science Major
Anime Club President & Webmaster
Honor Board Representative