[AnimeClub] Being Meguca is Suffering

Evan Lewis elewis at stevens.edu
Thu Oct 18 03:49:20 EDT 2012

Dear Princess Celestia,
       Hey everyone! This week, on October 19th in B118 at 9PM we are
finishing Puella Magi Madoka Magica! Will Madoka make a contract? Will
Sayaka's love interest be fufillied? Will we ever find out what the hell
Kyubey is? The only find way to find out is to MAKE A CONTRACT WITH ME,
YOUR PONY OVERLORD, *ahem* come for snacks drinks anime and contracts!

Speaking of Madoka, details regarding anyone going to the Sunday the 21st
showing of the Madoka movies will be discussed at club this Friday with our
lovely VP, Chris Bowers.

Speaking of the 21st ITS TIME FOR ANOTHER CPAC MEETINGS WOOOOO. This
Sunday, the 21st, we will be holding another CPAC meeting at 3PM in BC122.
We still have plenty of roles to be filled, so  attendance is mandatory
*ahem* feel free to attend.

Speaking of speaking of being repetitive, Professor Lee Vinsel, in
corroboration with the Anime Club, will be showing and holding a discussion
about the movie Paprika, an anime-sci-fi film about a revolutionary new
type of psychotherapy gone terribly wrong, next Tuesday the 23rd in Library
Room 204 at 7PM. Feel free to come. Oh and there will be pizza. That too.

Also in the news, the Hoboken Library is having a comic and manga trivia
game as well as few video game related tournaments. Attached is the flyer
if you are interested.

LONGEST EMAIL TO DATE YEAH. Anyway, Im done. Hope to see you at at least
one of these events.

Your faithful Student
-Twilight Sparkle Evan Lewis, Megucal Pony