[AnimeClub] Neon Genesis Evan-jelly-on

Evan Lewis mushroom3691 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 25 13:32:34 EDT 2012

Dear Princess Celestia,
       Hey everyone! This week is our movie marathon! We are showing the
Neon Genesis Evangelion movies, You Are (Not) Alone and You Can (Not)
Advance. These movies act as a recap of the series, in which after the
"Second Impact", civilization is beginning to rebuild, but constant threats
to humanity must be warded off by piloted mechas called Evangelions.Shinji
Ikari, a 14 year old boy, is cooerced by his father, Gendo Ikari, into
piloting an EVA, and so begins the adventure of crazy stuff and mind
foolery. (Run on sentences because screw the rules). So join us this Friday
October 26th at 9PM in B118 for snacks, robots, drinks and more!

Your faithful Student
-Twilight Sparkle Evan Lewis, LCLecratary