[AnimeClub] Treasurer Nominations

Chris Bowers cbowers at stevens.edu
Thu Oct 25 17:51:46 EDT 2012

Hey Everybody,

Since our faithful secretary neglected to mention it, I thought I'd let you all know that nominations for the open Treasurer position are still open. I believe the deadline Alexis set was a few hours before club tomorrow, so if you or anyone you know wants to be our Treasurer, shoot us an e-mail at anime at stevens.edu. To be eligible for nomination, you have to have been to 3 of the last 6 meetings, and you can't be a freshman. Also, if you would like to be Secretary, let us know as well, since we will have Secretary elections if Evan becomes Treasurer. Freshmen will be eligible during our regular elections next semester. Thanks guys, and see you tomorrow.

Sincerely,

Chris Bowers
You Can (Not) Be E-Board