[AnimeClub] [Anime Club] Shin Sekai Yori Week 1 | Friday 9pm at B118

Thu Nov 6 22:50:41 EST 2014

Good afternoon everyone,

We hope you all weren't scared away from the club last week with our
2spooky marathon of Another. I would'nt want you to miss this weeks showing
of Shin Sekai Yori (From the New World).

I don't want to spoil much, as this will be in my opinion the best series
shown this semester. If you enjoy action, romance, mystery or any other
myriad of genres Shin Sekai has something for you. Be sure to make it
tomorrow at 9pm in B118 for snacks, pizza and anime!

--
Jake Israel
Anime Club Secretary