[AnimeClub] [Anime Club] Friday Night Anime - Burchard 118, Friday @ 9pm

Thu Nov 13 22:14:12 EST 2014

Good news everybody!
This week we'll be continuing our look Into the new world with the second
week of our three week anime, Shin Sekai Yori! So be sure to show up
tomorrow night at 9 for your weekly dose of anime, drinks and snacks.

But the fun doesn't stop there! This Saturday at 1pm in BC122 we will be
having a CPAC (Castle Point Anime Convention) meeting! For those still
unaware, CPAC is Stevens very own yearly anime convention run by the anime
club. If you are interested in helping run the convention, or know someone
who is, be sure to show up for this weekends meeting where we'll discuss
the current status of the con and any help we require.

--
Jake Israel
Anime Club Secretary