[AnimeClub] Friday Night Animuu | Uchōten Kazoku!!

Fri Oct 16 09:26:08 EDT 2015

Sup Weebs,

So far this semester, we've had childhood friends and gender confusion. It
can only go up from here, right? Ha ha. Or can it? Today marks the
beginning of the next two week series we'll be watching, Uchōten Kazoku (*The
Eccentric Family *[有頂天家族])!! If you like shows that have boys in girls'
clothing (and who doesn't), come to *Burchard 118 tonight at 9pm**! *

It will be *fun*! I hope to see you *all* there!!

~Rami Kammourh, Mailing List Overlord
Animu Club Secretary