[AnimeClub] Yearbook Photo!!

Sun Oct 18 22:17:02 EDT 2015

Hey everyone,

Secretary here, this time bringing you news about something other than what
we're watching on Friday. *We'll be meeting outside of Pierce Dining Hall
on Wednesday (10/21/15) at 10:10 PM for our photo for the yearbook*. All
general body members are welcome to come by! Also, wear a weeb shirt, if
you have one. *There are going to be other clubs taking photos directly
after our time slot, so please be there at 10:10 sharp*. And look sharp.
Because this photo will be in the yearbook forever. People one hundred
years from now will be looking at this photo. Looking at you. Judging you.

See you all then!

~Rami Kammourh, Mailing List Overlord