[AnimeClub] Friday Night Anime | Matriculation!!

Fri Sep 4 12:59:09 EDT 2015

Greetings, my fellow weebs!

The blossoms of the sakura tree have been dyed a pink hue and the familiar
scent of pumpkin spice wafts through the air. The Fall semester has
arrived!

Join us, the Stevens Anime Club, *tonight at 9pm in Burchard 118* for our
12th Annual Matriculation! Matriculation is an event we hold on the first
Friday night of the academic year to welcome the new freshmen who enjoy
anime! We will also preview a few different shows and vote on which ones to
watch throughout the semester. The choices include Uchouten Kazoku (The
Eccentric Family [有頂天家族]), Nagi no Asakura (From the Calm Tomorrow [凪のあすから]),
Tokyo Ravens (東京レイヴンズ), and more! All are welcome!

Stop by for snacks, slices of life, and slices of pizza :P I hope to see
you all there!

~Rami Kammourh, Anime Club Secretary and Mailing List Overlord