[AnimeClub] Friday Night Anime | Kino no Tabi!!

Fri Sep 11 12:56:06 EDT 2015

Good afternoon, Vassals! It is I, your King of Conquerors!

I send this correspondence to ask you come join me in the hall of Burchard
for great revelries tonight! Come drink and feast on our latest spoils of
the SGA! I hear tonight will be the first of the moving pictures we will be
viewing this semester, so come join me in watching this "Kino's Journey",
and maybe there, after conquering its great plot, may we find Oceanus!

Now I must go, for I have been told by my faithful retainer that I must buy
smaller pants to wear inside these, as is customary in my lands of new! Ha!
What wonders this new age holds!

~Iskandar, King of Conquerors

(Come join us, the anime club, tonight at 9 pm in Burchard 118 to watch the
first of of our "two week" animes you voted on last week, "Kino's Journey"
(Kino no Tabi [キノの旅]))

~Rami Kammourh, Anime Club Secretary
(This email is sent in honor of previous secretary, Jake Israel, who
originally sent it to the mailing list last year but forgot to copyright it)