[AnimeClub] Summer Anime Week 14: MOVIE NIGHT!!!

Thu Aug 18 19:15:01 EDT 2016

Greetings, otaku!

The preparations for the semesterly ritual have been completed and the
series have been binged. It is time for the capstone of our summer semester
to commence...

That's right, it's M-M-M-MOVIE NIGHT at Anime Club! Grab your cola and
chips and join us in B118 at 9PM! We will be watching Love Live: The Movie,
Mind Games, Boy and the Beast, and Dead Leaves, so you can come and go as
you please and only watch what you want, or stay for the whole thing like
the true otakus I know you all are.

For more info about the movies, consult the OrgSync page for the event
here: https://orgsync.com/48050/events/1481834/occurrences/3352923

The only aftermath possible for a successful movie night!