[AnimeClub] Orientation Week! Music Trivia and Saint Onii-san with the Anime Club!

Wed Aug 24 14:43:37 EDT 2016

Praise be unto all otaku, young and old!

The time of selection has arrived! Join us, veteran members and new
recruits, for the first Anime Club event of the new semester (I mean
technically it is still the summer semester, but SHHH we are close enough)
this Friday from 8-10 PM!

This event will exist in two phases. First, we have some music trivia for
you all! Songs from various anime have been carefully curated by your club
overlords for your listening and trivia...ing... pleasure! The prize bag is
ready for those who do well enough to earn the treasure trove inside.

The second phase will be watching some anime (who'd've guessed, amirite).
We will be watching Saint Oniisan, so come check it out!

Also, rumour has it that there is a secret third phase of the event, where
the bravest of members will travel to the fabled land of Donburiya for a
feast of champions! (Note: the "feast of champions" really refers to us
eating food together. This is not covered by Anime Club and is unofficial,
so be sure to bring some money if you are coming!)

Miku LOVES music trivia!