[AnimeClub] [POSSIBLE SPAM] ORIENTATION WEEK EVENT IS IN B118

Thu Aug 25 20:01:46 EDT 2016

The... uh.. the subject pretty much covers it. In my grand attempts to make
the email engaging and entertaining, I left out the tiny detail of where we
actually are this week. Nothing has changed despite the fact that the event
is different but just in case anyone is confused:

8-10 PM IN B118
That ought to cover it I think. Remember to bring money for Donburiya
too! 😆

Accurate representation of me realizing I forgot the room number.