[AnimeClub] CPAC Executive Board Meeting This Wednesday

Mon Aug 29 18:41:38 EDT 2016

Hello Everyone!

I know that a lot of you were just added to this list, but I already have
an announcement to make. This Wednesday at 9PM in BC 204 (Babbio Center for
Technology Management for those not familiar with the acronyms yet) is the
first CPAC E-board meeting. They will be at the same time and in the same
place every week unless otherwise noted (I'll send an email if that's the
case).

If you are interested in helping out with the biggest event on campus,
please come out, we can definitely find something for you to work on!

James Dimmick
CPAC Department Head of Publicity

Business time: now featuring phones smaller than the average child!