[AnimeClub] Manga Club Wrap-up | Jojo's Bizzare Adventure Week 1: Phantom Blood

Sun Dec 4 22:03:56 EST 2016

Hello, Ladies and Gentlemen!

This week in 「MANGA CLUB」, we will be reading the first part of「JOJO'S
BIZZARE ADVENTURE」, Phantom Blood! Set in the late 1800s, it chronicles the
story of the gentlemanly and brave 「JOHNATHAN JOESTAR」 and his fight
against his lifelong rival, the charming and evil 「DIO BRANDO」. Released in
1987, with an art-style heavily inspired by Fist of the North Star, it is
the first of eight parts of JJBA, a series that features vampires, Nazis,
Waldo, hand fetishists, Italians, dinosaurs, and more!

Also this week, we will discuss what to read over the winter break, so if
you aren't a fan of Jojo, come anyway to discuss what we're going to read!

I hope to see you 「MANGA ENTHUSIASTS」there!