[AnimeClub] Fall Anime Week NaN: Meme Week

Wed Dec 7 13:44:14 EST 2016

Sup weebs,

As per Student Life guidelines, we are not allowed to host any club
events this Friday, to let you guys prepare for finals. As such we most
definitely will not be meeting in BURCHARD 118 AT 9PM this week. We
definitely won't be watching GHOST STORIES, specifically not the
infamous english dub. And of course, it would be absurd for us to be
watching all 20 episodes in a single night, especially right before
finals week. We would NEVER do something like that...

_Quality. Just pure Quality._

Wink wink, nudge nudge,
-Ben Knuston