[AnimeClub] Summer Anime Week 8: Valvrave the Liberator Week 1/Chihayafuru S2 Week 1

Thu Jul 7 16:08:43 EDT 2016

Hail otakus!

For the next two weeks, your benevolent overlords have decided to loosen
the grips of their iron fists. That's right, in reverence of July 4th,
DEMOCRACY is coming to anime club this Friday at 9pm in B118!

The first candidate, Chihayafuru, aims to return for a second term. This
old soul has seen the club through the end of the Spring season, and
brought light to our lives in our darkest hour.

The challenger is Valvrave the Liberator, who promises to revive our club
with obscene amounts of action and ecchi.

Who will win? Join us this Friday to cast your vote!

Reagan-chan kawaii desu, ne?