[AnimeClub] Summer Anime Week 10: Dennou Coil

Thu Jul 21 18:33:35 EDT 2016

Greetings anime fans of old,
It is I, your clubs counter of neo-dollars come from the future with a
message.
Months ago, on stardate 70022.2 (that's tomorrow, this Friday, July 22nd
for pre-2d sentients), the members of the Stevens Anime Critics Union met
upon our holy ground of Bicione 18 (Known as Burchard 118 in your time.)
There we gathered and watched frightening visions of the future, in which
versions of ourselves had achieved enlightenment and ascended as
two-dimensional beings. In them we all wore virtual reality goggles and
existed somewhere between the real and virtual.
So come join us on this date to watch these visions known as "Dennou Coil".
Learn about the future of Google(TM)(R)(C)(2027) Glasses, augmented
reality, facial hair construction, and of the shadow, the true self, in
this fun science fiction mystery anime.

Be sure to stop by on your hourly Pokemon walk and drop a lure
​
--
Jake Israel Unit 451
Neo-Anime Treasurer