[AnimeClub] Fall Anime Week 9: Kara no Kyokai

Thu Nov 3 14:21:04 EDT 2016

Halloween may be over, but the spook train rolls onwards. For the next
three weeks, we'll be watching the Kara no Kyokai movies! From the minds
that brought you Fate and Tsukihime, this series of 8 horror movies sets
the stage for the entire Type-Mooniverse and all of the grim darkness
within. Join us at 9PM IN B118. PIZZA WILL BE SERVED.

_ufotable made this one. It's good, I promise!_

>From the velvet darkness of the blackest night,
-Ben