[AnimeClub] LANime Coffeehouse

Fri Nov 4 12:34:33 EDT 2016

Calling all weeaboos, gamers, and people who are just here for the free
food,

Anime Club and C2GS have teamed up to bring you the Epic LANime
Coffeehouse! We will be invading BC122 ON SATURDAY FROM 9PM-7AM to show
those guys some culture. First up, we have TENGEN TOPPA GURREN LAGANN:
GURREN-HEN AND LAGANN-HEN. These are the movie adaptations of the Gainax
classics. After that, we have the Miyazaki classic SPIRITED AWAY. For
the truly dedicated, we'll be ending the night with POKEMON: THE MOVIE
2000 at 5AM.

PIZZA, JAPANESE SNACKS, DONUTS, BAGELS, COFFEE, AND BAWLS WILL BE SERVED
THROUGHOUT THE NIGHT.

Left: Anime Club. Right: C2GS
_Not pictured: The giant pile of money the SGA is throwing at us for
this event._

FUUUUUUSION!
-Ben