[AnimeClub] Fall Anime Week 2: Barakamon (Week 2)

Fri Sep 16 12:03:38 EDT 2016

Greetings fellow otaku!

We have regained control of our ceremonial gathering place in B118 this
week! To celebrate this (not-so-)momentous occasion, we will be watching
more Barakamon! Join us in B118 at 9pm (suuuuuuper short notice I know) for
week 2 of this fantastic slice-of-life! We watched episodes 1-6 last week
if you need to catch up (we also watched Fastening Days 1 at the end of the
meeting and will probably watch part 2 today, so see if you can find it and
be caught up there too)!

Maturity is refining oneself to the best he can be... oh and being able to
read katakana. That's important too.