[AnimeClub] Manga & Light Novel Meeting - 9/21 @ CAL Lounge (P207) 1-2pm

Mon Sep 19 14:14:22 EDT 2016

Good afternoon everybody,
This week will be the first meeting for Anime Clubs new weekly Manga &
Light Novel book club!
This week it will be held this Wednesday, September 21st, in the CAL Lounge
(Pierce 207) from 1-2pm.

HOWEVER if you cannot make that time, or would rather meet at a different
time each week, please fill out this google
doodle, http://doodle.com/poll/5gtpmhfucsz68sax
<http://doodle.com/poll/5gtpmhfucsz68sax>, with times you are available to
meet. Please ignore the specific dates,
this is just for scheduling what time each week everyone can meet. *Everyone
*who would like to come should fill out this
doodle so we can schedule the best time for everyone.

This first meeting will likely be rather short. Every week we'll meet up,
possibly discuss anything we've read we enjoy
and discuss what readings we've done as a group. For the first week we'll
decide on what to read together.
Recommendations can be made during the meeting, or alternatively online via
a form on our ducksync page at
https://orgsync.com/48050/forms/218883. Also the format of the meetings and
what we do will be rather loose
while we figure out what everyone who comes would like to do, so feel free
to voice any ideas!

Set sail for the promised land

--
Jake Israel