[AnimeClub] Manga Club Week 1 Results

Wed Sep 21 20:16:09 EDT 2016

Good evening everybody,
Thanks to everyone who was able to make it to today's meeting. There were
more than I had anticipated.
To all those who could not attend, we decided to start off reading manga /
light novels one at a time. For our first foray we've decided to read
Holyland, https://myanimelist.net/manga/3285/Holyland. We'll be reading the
first 5 volumes and discussing them next week, so if you weren't able to
make it this week be sure to check out Holyland and read along with us!
Even if you can't make the weekly meetings I'll try and have some
discussion in our slack chat (a manga channel will probably be made soon)
so feel free to post there as well!

Otherwise have a good night and get to reading!

--
Jake Israel
Anime Treasurer