[AnimeClub] Spring Anime Final Week: MOVIE NIGHT!!!

Thu Apr 20 21:07:19 EDT 2017

That's right everyone, it's MOVIE NIIIIIIGHT! The one night a year where we
watch stuff that is actually good and, in some cases, even critically
acclaimed! Now, I know it's a bit jarring that good things would be played
at club, but just remember Earth Maiden Arjuna and you will feel a lot
better about watching good anime (sorry not sorry).

The movies we are watching are:

   - Place promised to us in our early days
   - The Cat Returns
   - Expelled from Paradise
   - Doukyuuse

It should be fun, which is good, because next weekend is CPAC and the
entire executive board is going to die, so I think we deserve a fun day
before out untimely demise.

B118 at 9PM. I'll see you all there. For real this time!

MFW CPAC is a week away but I'd already past the brink of insanity 3 years
ago so now I am just rolling with it and definitely not losing my mind.