[AnimeClub] Nominations for Guests and Industry Relations

Fri Apr 21 21:19:05 EDT 2017

Hi everybody,

After the recent Executive Board elections, we still have one position open:
*Vice-Chair of Guests and Industry Relations*

*What does this position do?*
You coordinate bringing guests to CPAC, including negotiating contracts,
talking with agents, and working with our flight and hotel agency. It's
actually not a terribly difficult position, and can be taught without much
experience. *Don't hesitate to sign up just because you have no experience.*

*Where do I sign up?*
*Right here:*
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSd6abhtwQUBGBF_Oprc_au0M0ht5ncBFfe-WtLQZi_8S8TBxw/viewform?usp=sf_link

We need people! If you have any questions about the position, email us and
we can explain more!

--
Regards,

Tyler Romeo