[AnimeClub] Summer Anime Final Week: Movie Night

Fri Aug 18 17:05:56 EDT 2017

Hey everyone,
I hope that you guys all have had a great summer and are looking forward to
rejoining the weekly anime club viewings!  This week is the last day of
summer anime as next week we will be having orientation for the new
freshmen class where we hope to attract more weebs to our club.  This week
we are meeting in BC-122 at around 8-9 PM for movie night where we will be
watching 3-4 movies tonight.  See you guys tonight.