[AnimeClub] [Anime Club] Orientation Week!

Fri Aug 25 17:06:58 EDT 2017

Ohayllo minasan,

As you guys all know, school starts back up again on Monday much to our
dismay.  However fear not, to help everyone prepare for the upcoming
semester we will be having our first anime club event of the semester
tomorrow, Saturday August 26th at 8PM in B-118 ( for you freshmen, B-118 is
room 118 in the Buchard building across from the Babbio Center ).  This is
the orientation event where we hope to recruit more weebs to join us in the
good fight.

For this event we will be watching the most popular anime of all time "Kimi
no na Wa" also known as "Your Name" which we have the 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray
that was graciously provided by one of our generous e-board members.

After we finish watching the most popular anime of all time, we will igo on
a trek to New York City ( American Tokyo ) for some bangohan at a
traditional Japanese restaurant for some delicioishi food ( This is not
covered by the Anime Club and is unofficial, so bring money if you want to
come!  Also if it is too late or too far for some people we may consider
going to some places more local such as Robongi ).

See you guys ashitomorrow!

P.S. Beware of a guy named Ryan, do not talk, touch, nor feed him.

[image: Inline image 1][image: Inline image 2]