[AnimeClub] [Manga Club] Fall 2018: Bastard Finale

Mon Oct 9 17:13:56 EDT 2017

Happy Columbus Day everyone!

Since everyone has the day off I hope that everyone can use the day and
finish the rest of Bastard by Wednesday!  We only have around 45 chapters
left and it should take no longer than an hour to complete it so try your
best to finish it by the meeting.  Also after we finish discussing we will
be picking a new series to read so come to the meeting even if you haven't
finished Bastard as you can still participate by picking what we read
next!  We will meeting again this week on Wednesday, October 11 in CAL
Lounge (Morton 106).

See you guys there!