[AnimeClub] [Manga Club] Fall 2018: Akira!

Wed Oct 11 21:23:43 EDT 2017

Hey everyone, I hope you guys all enjoyed reading Bastard!  We know that
some people were complaining that it was actually a manhwa, Korean manga,
and not manga from glorious nippon so this next reading we will be going
back to Japanese manga.

We will be reading the manga Akira by Otomo Katsuhiro!  Yes this is the
manga that the famous movie Akira was based off.  Since this is a pretty
lengthy one, we decided to split it into three weeks so we will be reading
two volumes a week!  Akira has ~300 chapters a volume so try and find a
website that has the appropriate amount of chapters.  I recommend mangahere
since mangakiss seems to be missing some chapters.

See you guys next week on Wednesday, October 18th, in CAL Lounge (Morton
106) at 1-2PM.

[image: Inline image 1]