[AnimeClub] [Anime Club] Fall Anime 3: So Ra No Wo To (Week 1)

Thu Oct 12 18:17:53 EDT 2017

I want to start off apologizing to everyone on behalf of the eboard as we
did not fulfill our duties in running club last Friday.  I would also like
to thank Jeff Meli for stepping up and running club in our absence.  I
promise that the eboard will not miss another week of club for the rest of
our lives.

I hope you guys enjoyed the ending of Ergo Proxy last week, I heard it was
interesting to say the least.  This week we are watching our two week set
that we did not even show at matriculation.  We will be watching So Ra No
Wo To or K-On! on tanks!  It has been up for choice multiple times these
past years but it kept losing.  We finally decided to make it a set anime
for better or worse.  Also one of our alumni’s waifu is in this series so
feel free to shit on her throughout the showing.

We will be meeting this Friday in Burchard 118 at 9PM and we will be
watching the first 6 episodes this week and finishing it next week.  We
will have pizza and snacks this week too!  See you guys there!

waifu in question