[AnimeClub] [Anime Club] Fall Anime 3: So Ra No Wo To (Week 1) Correction

Fri Oct 13 03:36:39 EDT 2017

Hey everyone.  I was informed recently that So Ra No Wo To actually has
OVAs and they are pretty important to the story, well at least the second
one is.  So we will be making it 7 episodes a week with this week being
episodes 1-7 and next week we we will watch 7.5, 8 - 12 and the epilogue
OVA.

And I am sure that many of you guys have heard but one of our own has
passed away recently.  Grape-kun (not Mineta) has passed away yesterday
according to the zoo.  Grape-kun was known for falling in love with a
cardboard cutout of Hululu after losing his mate.  Even though we not be of
the same species, we shared the same heart as all we really want is to be
with our waifu.  However according to the zoo, cardboard Hululu accompanied
Grape-kun to the hospital and was there for him in his final moments.  I
only hope that I too can go the same way, surrounded by my cardboard
seasonal waifus.  We will be having a moment of silence before club in
honor of Grape-kun and playing a montage in honor of him.

[image: Inline image 1]
Our brother in arms