[AnimeClub] [Anime Club] State of the Anime Critics Union Address

Fri Oct 13 16:00:01 EDT 2017

Good morning
Recently it has been brought to our attention that there exists an app
called "Discord" and apparently freshmen are a fan of this new app.  The
elders of the Slack don't see the point of moving to Discord but I see
freshmen as the future of the club so I believe that we must do what is
best for the future of the club.  CPAC will still be on Slack as it needs
to be secure, but I will be sending out a form to see what the interest is
in switching to Discord for just the Anime Critics Union.  Please take a
second out of your day to fill out this form.

Thank you

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1s5XzznvlcxyvQJu7p6GlohG1Ped83-Xzbr-_GrAQ38I
(can only fill in the form from your Stevens account as the Slack
Illuminati has threatened to flood the poll)