[AnimeClub] [Anime Club] Fall Anime 3: So Ra No Wo To (Week 2)

Thu Oct 19 14:10:56 EDT 2017

 I hope you guys all enjoyed So Ra No Wo To last week!  Never have tanks
and war been more fuwa fuwa!  Although the last episode was a little darker
than the rest of the show, I am sure that the show will return to cute
girls doing cute things this week.  We will be meeting again in Burchard
118 at 9PM this Friday AND we will have snacks this week!  We watched up to
and including episode 7 last week so this week we will be starting with OVA
7.5, then episodes 8-12 and finally finishing it with the epilogue OVA.
See you guys there!

P.S. We are going to decide what anime we will be watching next semester
soon so if you have any recommendations please feel free to fill out this
form.  You can submit multiple responses.  Please recommend only one or two
cour shows and movies as we will not be watching a 100 episode anime for an
entire semester.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1qv_LCFK2bifu0rUV90L_pup_BFwReyrmnziWNe5kWso
[image: Inline image 2]

[image: Inline image 1]